Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365 (ish) Weeks 1 and 2

So I read about this idea at Creative Gene. I thought it was a really great idea. I bought a new camera last summer but haven't really used it. Not that it is a really fancy camera or anything, but I did buy it so that I could somehow document things in my life. So I guess this is as great of a way as any.

I read about this idea a couple of days after New Years Day and I haven't taken a picture EVERY day since. So tonite I will show some pics from the days that I have taken pictures. I am combining Weeks 1 and 2 because I didn't start taking photos until the 8th. And then every week I will "try" to be good about updating my Project 365.

So here it goes!!

8 Jan -- This was taken on our way to take the kids sledding. This was only 3 of about 20 that were in the field we drove by. I took a few other pics but this was the best of the bunch. And yes the sky was really that pink. The sun was just coming up at close to 11:00 in the morning.

10 Jan -- I had just woke up, all the kids were at school, except for Quinn. His older brother got a new Nindendo DSi for Christmas, one that Quinn isn't really allowed to play with when his brother is home. So, the only chance he gets is when all the kids are at school. But it wasn't so much that he was playing it that fascinated me. He doesn't play the games, he plays one of the applications pre-installed on the DSi. It is a voice recorder. He was recording himself singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." Then he would listen to himself, playing it over and over, changing the tone, pitch, and speed, laughing the whole time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment